Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How Time Flies




My children are growing up! And much too fast in my opinion. Just last year they were little kids all of them, Look I have evidence. Here are some pictures of my kids one year ago.
 IMG_3252IMG00260-20110416-1506

Okay now yes they are adorable, not just my opinion either, people tell me that all the time. But a year makes a big difference in how a kid looks and behaves.
Katie Fashion ShowMoriah fashion show
Can you believe those girls are the same ones in the pictures above? Mama’s don’t let your girls grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest