I have now been blogging in earnest for 5 months. When I started blogging in earnest I did not know where this journey would take me, I decided to set up a loose editorial calendar, with the intention of posting each day. Sometimes I get so involved in a project or research that I can not get a post out each day. Other times I get more than one post out a day.
This month my Real Food for Real People posts took a different path, less about recipes and more about Food Safety, and from the looks of things that is what my readers enjoyed reading. (In fact, some of these posts have been the most read posts of all time ) I will certainly try to deliver more of these in the future. But for now just in case if you missed any of these in depth, research centered Real Food posts I am sharing them for you again.
- Why Do I Need to Know Where my Honey is From?
- Is there Arsenic in Your Child's Juice?
- Why my Family does not Drink Juice
- The Facts about Food from China
- Ten Reasons Why I use Local Honey
I like to plan but I like to keep my plans open ended. Just like with my menu planning I keep things a little open on the blog. In order to make my life easier when I first started blogging I had themes for each day.
- Monday – Natural Living, Natural Beauty, Natural Health
- Tuesday – Avoiding Toxins
- Wednesday – Wordless Wednesday
- Thursday – Real Food for Real People
- Friday – Family Fridays
- Saturday – (currently open- formerly – In My Garden)
- Sunday – Faith and Family