Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

World Breastfeeding Week

ON the heels of NFP Week we now have World Breastfeeding Week.  I can think of no better thing we as mothers can do for our children. Breastfeeding is ecological, thrifty, biblical. How do you think Mother Mary fed baby Jesus? My children are long out of the breastfeeding stage of life. But not too long ago I wrote about Why I Choose to Breastfeed My Babies.  I hope you will take some time to look around at the other ladies who support breastfeeding.





***
celebrate-wbw-npn-450
I’m celebrating World Breastfeeding Week with Natural Parents Network!
You can, too — link up your breastfeeding posts from August 1-7 in the linky below, and enjoy reading, commenting on, and sharing the posts collected here and on Natural Parents Network.

(Visit NPN for the code to place on your blog.)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest