Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pretty Happy Funny Real


Pretty

IMG_7211
To you this may not look pretty. But after 40+ days of above 100 degree weather that reached a high of 115 at one point. (official temp) and severe drought conditions this is a welcome sight. We have had RAIN. And not just a sprinkle. But over 3 inches of it in one day. This puddle was from the other day and we have continued to get rain since then. I might see green grass again this year. I might be able to put in a fall garden. All this also makes me VERY Happy!

Happy
IMG_7147
Last week when it was a gazallion degrees here. Not really but it was about 110-115. My children had to find inside activities to do. My son built himself a fort with the furniture and about 6 blankets. I went to capture the moment and this is what I got. I have to say this in one of my favorite pics of him ever. At least in the top ten.

Funny
IMG_7039

While doing back to school shopping recently we found our self behind a car with this license plate.  It turned out it was going to the same shopping complex as we were. Now this license plate may not seem funny to you, but if you could of seen us following the car in the parking lot and taking pictures only to have my daughter delete them and go back and take some more pictures.  And why did we do all that. Well my husband who is an Eagle Scout, spend several summers at Philmont, the Boy Scout ranch.

Real

IMG_7295
Today was the first day of school for my kids.  For us that means back to schedules and routines. I am torn. I like the freedom Summer gives us but I like the structure of the school season.  I seem to function best when I have clear and concrete deadlines.
IMG_7301

linking up with the great ladies over at Like Mother Like Daughter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest