Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

How my kids make Lunch

 

A sort of Wordless Wednesday Post

They say the apple does not fall far from the tree.  Yesterday they made their own lunches.  Not just any lunch either. I think I may have created monsters or at least budding foodies.

Pi’s Lunch (she took her own pictures too, budding blogger?)
A Prosciutto and mozzarella roll up with pesto. Can you smell it now?

IMG_7511IMG_7512

 

IMG_7514IMG_7516IMG_7517

Peanut made her own creation too.

mini grilled cheese sandwiches with sharp cheddar and pesto on a whole grain bread.

 

IMG_7522

IMG_7524

 

Pumpkin – Can Cook Too

Even  my 7 year old Pumpkin made his own lunch A corn tortilla “pizza” with homemade sauce and natural cheddar cheese. One of his sister’s heated it up for him .

 

IMG_7521IMG_7520

 

Technorati Tags:

13 comments:

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

Wow! Those are pretty fancy lunches.

kewkew said...

Okay, my pb&j lunches and chicken nugget lunches are severely lacking. Love that they made them by themselves.
I invite you to stop on by and link up at Tots and Me
http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2011/08/wordless-wednesday-august-24-2011.html
Blessings

Good Girl Gone Green said...

Did she wrap her sandwich with rice wraps? all of it looks good!

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

No, that would be procuitto only. I don't buy much luncheon meat, and Pi is definitely my protein girl. She can put it away. Oh and I forgot they put balsamic glaze on their sandwiches too.

Margaret Almon said...

Wow! I remember being proud of myself when I invented a sharp cheddar sandwich with mustard and black pepper when I was 9 or 10--no balsalmic glaze on the market yet!

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

yes, Margaret, my kids are definitely adventurous in the kitchen. Frankly I had forgotten about the balsamic glaze. Something I bought on a whim because it was marked down.

Jackie said...

A proud mama. What a feeling to know that your kids know how to prepare lunch. How I wish time come that my kid also know this things. Love it.

Charise @ I Thought I Knew Mama said...

Wow - very impressive! I love that Pi took her own pics too!

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

Pi, would blog more if she had the time. She is lucky to get one post a week out on her little blog. I think we might have to get her a laptop so she can write when she has time.

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

Your kids are very adventurous eaters. Wish I could get mine to eat that well. Any tips?

I am a new follower from the Friday Blog Hop. If you would like to come say hi, I'd love to see you at http://messforless.blogspot.com

Thanks! Vicky

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

Vicky, my kids are not perfect eaters. They do have their favorite food groups, one of them being cheese. I really wish they would eat more veggies but I do try to sneak it into them in things like pesto.

Moriah said...

I completely agree with the laptop idea. :D

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

I did not say you were getting one. Just a thought dear.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest