Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pretty Funny Happy Real

Pretty
Love home made refrigerator pickles. Love the the French jar too. Unfortunately with the 100 degree plus weather here, my garden has fizzled. So I bought these pickle cukes at a local Farmers Store. So happy they stay open year round.
IMG_6518

Happy
Girls stretching their wings. Pumpkin going settling into her first week at residential camp and Pi coming home from a one month trip off visiting family up and down the East Coast.

IMG_6568
IMG_6575

Real
Staying home with only the little guy. We passed our time playing games, Creating art and going out for frozen yogurt.
IMG_6571
IMG_6573
IMG_6574







IMG_3273

Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Faythe said...

I love the art mural you & little guy made. Sounds like everyone is getting quality time :)
I thought I should mention that the link you posted in Mr. Linky is coming up in a June post. so double check the code before you submit. I am sure you would of had many more comment on this fun post! are your pickles sweet or sour? thanks for stopping again, Lisa!
Hugs ~ Faythe @GMT

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

Thanks Faythe, for the heads up on the link, fixed it. The pickles are a sour type, but so refreshing in our 100 degree heat. One more day till we go get our other girl but for now we will be beating the heat with the pool.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest