Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Monday, July 4, 2011

Pantry Challenge

summertime-pantry

 

With all the guest we have had the month of June, believe it or not, my pantry, fridge and freezer are busting at the seams. Now with only 4 of us here, and so to be three I am challenging myself to eat and prepare meals out of our pantry here. I will be joining several other bloggers on this challenge.  You can check in on us Good Cheap Eats If you would like to join us I would love to hear from you and hear what you are cooking. You can join me on Facebook or find me on Twitter where I will be talking about pantry cooking on Mondays in July.

What Real Foods are You Cooking?

 

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest