Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Many thoughts running through my mind

We have lots going on today, hence my random thoughts below. We are taking our little girl to residential camp for the first time. She is soo excited. We went to visit Fr. Kirby at his little monastery for a traditional Latin mass today.  My son is looking forward to a couple of days as an only child  for a couple days while both sisters are gone. 





Today is the day. The day we take our little girl to camp. Her first residential camp. She is soo super excited. She is all packed in her pink camp trunk. YES she has a pink camp trunk. We bought it last year to use as a storage container in her room. I am not sure where she put the stuff that was in the trunk when she pack. I really don’t want to know where it is. I just will close her door today and not look.
In other news we took the kids to a traditional Latin Mass today.  All my son could say, quietly mind you, was I’m tired, I have to go to the bathroom.  This was a small congregation but I sure everyone heard him.
It is sooo hot here.Today we were the hottest overnight low in the country. Yes, we are hotter than Southern Florida. It is just too hot for this girl here. Can’t wait for December.


2 comments:

Tracie Nall said...

I'm in southern Florida...and I can attest to the fact that it is HOT here (and rainy. Always rainy!).

Camp is so fun. I don't blame you for closing the bedroom door and not looking. That is probably a good choice!

Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

Tracie - temp at the bank on the way home from dropping daughter off at camp read 110. But if anything it make you appreciate 90 degrees.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest