Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 9, 2011

July Pantry Challenge

First week check in.  I am doing this challenge  for a two-fold reason. One to on our grocery budget. Who doesn’t like saving money and two to rotate our stockpile.  With the older kids coming and going to camps and travel we have a well stocked pantry and freezer. Time to clean it out.


What is cooking? Or What did I make this past week?
Groceries Bought –
  • fresh produce at Aldi’s $14.84
  • farmer’s stand –watermelon,cucumbers and beets $12.42
  • Wal-mart – bread, rolls and ice cream , and salad mix $12.22

Monday 4th of July
Breakfast – at Subiacco
Lunch – on the road
Dinner  Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Carolina BBQ Sauce, Cole Slaw
Tuesday
Breakfast – toaster waffles and fruit
Lunch Turkey Meatballs  with Buckwheat Noodles and Green Beans Cooked in Overnight Crockpot Broth
Dinner – Leftover Turkey Meatballs  with Buckwheat Noodles and Green Beans Cooked in Overnight Crockpot Broth
Wednesday
Breakfast  Cereal.
Lunch German Potato Salad
Dinner Italian Turkey Sausage, Mixed Green Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette and German Potato Salad
Thursday
Breakfast watermelon and breakfast bars
Lunch РChicken Burgers with herbes of Provence , Artichoke Pasta, Summer Squash saut̩ed with olive oil and herbes of Provence
Dinner = meetings Deacon G- Cathedral. Me Bloggers Meet UP in T- town
Friday
Breakfast Blueberries, with Rice and Almonds
Lunch   Mixed Greens Salad with olives, artichokes, snap peas, shrimp(from freezer) and Mustard Vinaigrette
Dinner – Mixed Greens Salad with Shredded Chicken (from freezer)

1 comment:

Brandi @ Frugal Farmhouse said...

I am currently on a 36 day spending freeze... Pantry is KEY!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest