Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a thing. You can subscribe via email. or rss feed. Or join me on Facebook or Twitter o4 follow me on Pinterest

Monday, July 18, 2011

Homemade Pore strips


This post was written by Green Teen, aka my Pi. She is my natural beauty guru here
Pore strips are very useful, but can be really expensive if used regularly. Here is a inexpensive and easy way to make them.

You will need:
1 tbsp. of milk. It doesn’t matter what grade.
1 tbsp. of unflavored gelatin (jello) Do NOT get flavored!!!
    Flavored contains dyes and it will dye your skin.
    Microwaveable cup or container
    Unused makeup or paint brush. A brush you will not miss.


      Poor 1 tbsp. of milk into your container/cup. Now add the unflavored gelatin. Stir until it looks nice and chunky. Put in the microwave for 10 seconds. After it is done check and make sure it looks gooey. Kind of like melted butter. Let it cool. Take brush and test it on the back of your hand. It should be warm. Not too hot. Not too cold. Apply anywhere you have oily or grimy skin. Let it dry for about 10 minutes. Then peal off. It might hurt a little. You can look at all the oil, sea bum, dirt, and dead skin. Bet it looks gross. Interesting, but gross.

      Enjoy your own inexpensive and easy pore strips!!!!

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Thanks for stopping by. I love my visitors, and I love your comments too!

      LinkWithin

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
      Thanks for joining me here, if you enjoy what you see take a moment and join me you can, Subscribe by RSS Feed or find me on Twitter or Facebook and Pinterest